Monday 28 January 2013

Weekly Wrap (27/01)

by Joel Hawting | @jhawting

-------
I Hate Loving Mark Driscoll - Christian Platt from Red Letter Christians writes "Rev. Mark Driscoll, founder of Mars Hill church, has a true gift. Just when I think I’m making at least a modicum of progress toward tolerance – if not actual Christlike love – toward the guy, inevitably he does something to make me despise him all over again."

What Happens When The Church Stops Praying? - A thought provoking interview with Mark Batterson, a Christian Leader in Washington, DC on the need for believers to pray continuously.

7 Tips for Better Bible Study - A good article from Mark Driscoll on getting more out of your Bible study.

Four Things We Can Learn From Lance - What can we learn from Lance Armstrong's fall from grace? Four important lessons according to Ed Stetzer.

12 Essentials to Church Communication - I was sent this from my pastor and it is well worth a read.
-------

Thought for the day...

"Small numbers make no difference to God. There is nothing small if God is in it."
— D.L. Moody

No comments:

Post a Comment