Thursday 28 March 2013

The Christian Hipster

by Joel Hawting | @jhawting



I came across this video recently on ChurchLeaders.com and thought it was a hilarious and true commentary on the fashion culture in many popular churches today (I don't think that it is necessarily a good thing... what do you think?) 

The video shows you exactly how you can become a Christian Hipster, from clothing, to haircuts, to fashion accessories. It even assists you in choosing a hip Bible so you can look the part at church!

It's a very clever video and is well worth checking out. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. They didn't show me this video when I did Christianity 101! Neither when I did Bible School. Had I known... maybe my ministry would be more successful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt it would have been jdaveh! It's never too late to be a Christian Hipster...

      Delete
  2. No doubt it would have been jdaveh! It's never too late to be a Christian Hipster...

    ReplyDelete